The Operations Associate is responsible for third-party facility use, insurance maintenance, policy adherence, and general operational support.
- Produce and refine policies and procedures pertaining to ministries and administration
- Help ensure the safety of children at The Village by ensuring policies adhere to current best practices
- Assist in applying for and maintaining insurance for The Village’s facilities and personnel
- Serve as primary liaison for third parties using The Village’s facilities
- Assist in facilitating The Village’s legal and paralegal governance and adherence to bylaws
- Support the Operations Department by completing other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Expectations of Membership, Statement of Faith, and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proficiency in reading, synthesizing, and working with legal documentation a plus
- Knowledge of Trello a plus
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and dependability
- Ability to adapt to a continually evolving environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google applications
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications, please apply at the link provided.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.