The Childcare Coordinator provides childcare for the families of The Village Church during events apart from weekend worship services. This is an irregular, non-exempt, part-time position at the Flower Mound campus.
The Childcare Coordinator reports to the Kids Director. This is a part-time position located in Flower Mound, Texas.
- Set up events by arriving early to ensure classroom readiness
- Oversee TempSitters before, during, and after events as they care for children birth–12 years old whose parents are attending events at The Village Church
- Teach lessons as planned where applicable, following provided curriculum guides
- Ensure Preschool and MinistrySafe policies and protocols for safety, security, and care of the children are being followed
- Ensure the Preschool area is cleaned and restocked after each event
- Provide a summary report of each event to the Kids Director
Qualifications and Requirements
Agree with The Village Church’s Expectations of Membership, Statement of Faith, and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Must be a member of The Village Church
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have experience working with children
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications, please apply at the link provided.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.