The Student Minister reports to the Spiritual Formation Pastor. This is a full-time position located at the Fort Worth campus.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.
The Student Minister is responsible for developing and implementing discipleship environments for middle school, high school, and college students at the Fort Worth campus.
- Develop and implement a midweek discipleship environment for students
- Recruit, train, and equip volunteers to serve in student and college ministries
- Plan and execute discipleship and outreach events and activities
- Engage, equip, and encourage parents to be the primary disciplemakers of their students
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibiting a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Bachelor’s degree required, ministry degree preferred
- Ministry or pastoral training strongly preferred
- Proficient in knowledge and teaching of Scripture and biblical theology
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong relational and interpersonal skills, including conflict resolution
- Ability to cast vision, organize, and lead
- Proficient in Google applications