The Family Ministry Assistant reports to the Family Ministry Director.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.
The Family Ministry Assistant provides administrative and event planning support for the Family Ministry. This is a part-time position and is located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Provide administrative support for Family Ministry events.
- Provide support though scheduling, calendar management, and creating, proofing, and sending various communication pieces.
- Organize, plan, and execute Family Ministry events.
- Monitor and manage connection requests/inquiries from Family Ministry participants.
- Monitor the Family Ministry budget and manage expense reimbursement for ministry events.
- Produce various reports and data for ministry leaders and teams.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous professional administrative experience
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and dependability
- Proficient in Google Apps
- Ability to communicate clearly in verbal and written form
- Ability to adapt to a continually evolving environment
- Ability to multitask
- Self-starter and team player