The Childcare Coordinator reports to the Preschool Minister. This is an irregular, non-exempt, part-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.
The Childcare Coordinator oversees childcare for families of The Village Church during events outside of weekend worship services.
- Set up events by arriving early to ensure classroom readiness
- Oversee TempSitters before, during, and after events as they care for children ages birth–12
- Teach lessons as planned where applicable following provided curriculum guides
- Ensure Preschool and MinistrySafe policies and protocols for safety, security, and care of children are followed
- Ensure Preschool space is cleaned and restocked after each event
- Provide a summary report of each event to the Preschool Minister
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have experience working with children