The Associate Preschool Minister reports to the Next Gen Ministry Director. This is a full-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.
The Associate Preschool Minister is an integral part of the programmatic and ministerial efforts to serve and lead families of preschoolers and the volunteers who work with them.
- Assist the Next Gen Ministry Director with the overall vision and direction for the Preschool Ministry
- Recruit, equip, and minister to the needs of volunteers in Little Village
- Foster a culture of family discipleship through partnering with the parents of preschoolers
- Develop and write curriculum alongside the Preschool staff
- Provide general ministerial presence and develop as a TVC staff member
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Family ministry experience preferred
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, work ethic, and dependability
- Ability to adapt to a continually evolving environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google applications