The High School Intern reports to the High School Associate Minister. This is a part-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
The High School Intern assists the High School staff in making disciples of students through developing relationships, teaching them God’s Word, and supporting weekly/seasonal events.
- Recruit, develop, and disciple students within the High School Ministry
- Provide logistical and administrative support within the High School Ministry
- Support events (weekend retreats, summer camp, and missions) by attending and helping lead in a variety of capacities (small groups, logistics, and organization)
- Other tasks as determined by the High School staff
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- High school diploma required
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of the gospel
- Desire to pursue or explore vocational student ministry
- Ability to function as an active member of a large team
- Strong work ethic
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, and Calendar)