The Communications Intern reports to the Senior Graphic Designer.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form, along with a portfolio.
The Communications Intern assists with various aspects of Communications, including graphic design, print and web content, social media, and scheduling and planning projects. This is a part-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Assist copywriter with print and web content
- Assist graphic designer with print and digital designs
- Help oversee social media accounts
- Plan, schedule and manage projects, including stories
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree in visual arts, graphic design, communications or journalism preferred
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- A working understanding of typography, layout and hierarchy
- Satisfactory writing and editing skills
- Web design and photography skills preferred
- Experience with managing social media a plus