The Next Gen Volunteer Coordinator reports to the Preschool Minister. This is a full-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.
The Next Gen Volunteer Coordinator is responsible for Next Gen volunteer assimilation from application to classroom.
- Process volunteer applications for all Next Gen ministries
- Manage connection requests from the website
- Manage the flow of assimilating new volunteers from application to classroom
- Manage volunteers as they leave their serving roles
- Schedule Little Village volunteers according to their commitment level
- Prepare and execute volunteer annual commitment renewal process
- Manage hiring process for Childcare Coordinators
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- 2–3 years experience with data organization, process management, or similar
- High level of administrative skills
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and dependability
- Ability to adapt to a continually evolving environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google applications
- Proficient in communicating with large groups of people