The Web Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of The Village Church’s web properties.
The Web Developer reports to the Technology Director. This is a full-time position in a hybrid work environment that is in-person at our Flower Mound office two days per week and remote three days per week.
- Front-end web development of public and internal websites on Rock RMS CMS platform
- Ensure performant and secure codebase of websites
- Proactive maintenance of websites
- Collaborate with Rock RMS Specialist on website features
- Collaborate with and implement designs from Communications
- Follow best practices from both WC3 and Rock RMS
- Assist the Rock RMS Specialist with scripting and other tasks
Qualifications and Requirements
Agree with The Village Church’s Expectations of Membership, Statement of Faith, and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- 2–4 years of web design & development experience
- Proficient knowledge of the Bootstrap framework
- Proficient knowledge of version control systems, preferably Git
- Knowledge of .NET would be a bonus
- Desire to grow professionally and personally
- Good time management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to serve
- Creativity and innovation
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications, please apply at the link provided.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.