Who We Are
We exist to love God, love people, and make disciples of Jesus Christ.
From Care to Preschool to the pulpit, The Village is a Christ-exalting, grace-filled, heart-focused, Bible-based, disciple-making church.
We are bold, truthful, authentic, and joyful.
As one team at one church with one mission, we unite all our efforts around our 2030 vision, by God’s grace and for His glory.
The Video Producer supports The Village Church by telling stories through testimony, promotional, teaching, and narrative videos. This individual carries out weekly media duties, assists in photography, manages and develops volunteers, and maintains the studio and equipment.
- Produces various video content from concept to production
- Talking Head
- Partners with TVC ministries on various video and photography projects
- Distributes created video content on various online platforms
- Assists in videography and photography of churchwide events and ministries
- Maintains video studio and equipment.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Expectations of Membership, Statement of Faith, and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Minimum of 3–4 years of professional workplace experience writing, directing, filming, editing, and animation
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in photography
- Google Apps (Drive, Docs, and Sheets)
- Problem solver and collaborative
- Excellent time management skills
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and dependability
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications, please apply at the link provided.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.