Who We Are
We exist to love God, love people, and make disciples of Jesus Christ.
From Care to Preschool to the pulpit, The Village is a Christ-exalting, grace-filled, heart-focused, Bible-based, disciple-making church.
We are bold, truthful, authentic, and joyful.
As one team at one church with one mission, we unite all our efforts around our 2030 vision, by God’s grace and for His glory.
The Production Associate is responsible for general weekend service production support, mid-week production support and oversight, and assisting in special event production support. Additionally, the Production Associate will be responsible for audio deliverables related to sermon podcasts and audio post production for video.
- General execution of weekend services (audio emphasis preferred)
- Weekday/night event support (Bible Studies, Student gatherings, Recovery)
- Partner with ministries to execute events (seminars, retreats)
- Maintain production equipment and spaces
- Assist the Communications Department with audio post production for video
- Participate in training Production Volunteers
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Expectations of Membership, Statement of Faith, and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Advanced knowledge of live sound environments
- Proficient knowledge of DAWs (ProTools, Logic, Abelton, and Mainstage)
- Proficient knowledge of Renewed Vision’s ProPresenter
- Proficient knowledge of lighting consoles/software (Vista by Chroma Q, and Hog4)
- Google Apps (Drive, Docs, and Sheets)
- Self-starter, problem solver, and collaborative
- Excellent time management skills
- High level of integrity and dependability
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications, please apply at the link provided.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.