Who We Are
We exist to love God, love people, and make disciples of Jesus Christ.
From Care to Preschool to the pulpit, The Village is a Christ-exalting, grace-filled, heart-focused, Bible-based, disciple-making church.
We are bold, truthful, authentic, and joyful.
As one team at one church with one mission, we unite all our efforts around our 2030 vision, by God’s grace and for His glory.
The Executive Assistant exists to assist the Executive Directors with organization and administration by anticipating needs and proactively working to free them up to focus on their key objectives. This includes accomplishing both high-level and day-to-day tasks on the Executive Directors’ behalf while maintaining positive working relationships with immediate staff and other departments
- Act as a gatekeeper and provide administrative support to both Executive Directors
- Provide administrative support to their team meetings and gatherings
- Provide administrative support to The Village Church’s Intellectual Property process
- Assist with ad-hoc special projects as needed
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Expectations of Membership, Statement of Faith, and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant for high-level leaders
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess discretion, discernment, and be trusted to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Should possess a strong working knowledge of Google Workspace (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Needs to be proficient in project management and time management
- Needs to be proficient in web-based expense reporting and invoicing software
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications, please apply at the link provided.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.