The 4th & 5th Grade Elementary Associate Ministry is an integral part of the programmatic and ministerial efforts to serve and lead families of elementary students and the volunteers who work with them. They collaborate with the elementary team to provide biblically solid curriculum, engaging Sunday morning ministry, and dynamic student and family events.
The 4th & 5th Grade Elementary Associate Minister reports to the Minister, Kids Director. This is a full-time position in Flower Mound, Texas.
- Assist the Minister, Kids Director with ministry vision & direction of the Elementary Ministry
- Assist with the volunteer and leader development, communication, and care in the Elementary Ministry
- Sunday Services Leadership, ministering to elementary students and their families
- Participate in the strategic planning of events for the Elementary Ministry, specifically leading events for the 4th-5th grade ministry
- General ministerial presence and development as a TVC staff member
Qualifications and Requirements
Agree with The Village Church’s Expectations of Membership, Statement of Faith, and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Family/Elementary Ministry experience preferred
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, work ethic, and dependability
- Ability to adapt to a continually evolving environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google applications
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications, please apply at the link provided.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.