The Worship Minister reports to the Spiritual Formation Pastor.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.
The Worship Minister is responsible for developing, planning, and leading our corporate worship services and other church events. The Worship Minister also recruits and develops volunteers. This is a full-time position located at the Southlake campus.
- Lead worship for weekend services and other events
- Develop and cast vision for Worship Ministry
- Recruit, equip, and encourage volunteers
- Oversee worship for Next Gen Ministry
- Plan rehearsals and services
- Maintain all instruments and equipment
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Theological training preferred
- 3–5+ years worship leading experience
- 3–5+ years team building and leading experience
- Proficient in piano or guitar
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google applications
- Proficient in Planning Center Online