The TVCI Executive and Ministry Assistant reports to the Executive Director of The Village Church Institute. This is a full-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.
The TVCI Executive and Ministry Assistant provides administrative support by anticipating needs and working proactively to free the Executive Director up to focus on their key objectives, in addition to managing TVCI programmatic needs and assisting TVCI staff in learning environments.
- Provide support to the Executive Director of TVCI by handling calendars, email, expense reports, invoices, budget, and more
- Manage meetings through agendas, minutes, and task delegation
- Receive, delegate, and answer outside contact
- Oversee administration of TVCI learning environments and interdepartmental needs, including weekly handling of digital, classroom, and syllabus needs
- Send out TVCI communication on behalf of the Executive Director
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- 2–3 years of administrative experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and dependability
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, continually evolving environment