The TVC Resources Video Producer reports to the TVC Resources Director. This is a full-time position located in Flower Mound, Texas.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.
The TVC Resources Video Producer produces videos from concept to delivery, carries out media duties and maintenance, assists with photography, manages and develops volunteers, and works with the Communications department to maintain the studio and video equipment.
- Provide creative input/direction for, shoot, and edit weekly kids’ teaching videos
- Provide creative input/direction for, shoot, and edit Explainer videos, Kids’ Explainer videos, and Roundtable videos
- Shoot and edit TVCI Bible Studies and Core Classes
- Manage and develop video and photography volunteers
- Maintain video studio and equipment
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Minimum of 3–4 years of professional workplace experience doing video shooting, editing, and animation
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Lightroom
- Proficient in Google Apps (Drive, Docs, and Sheets)
- Proficient in photography
- Proficient in problem solving and time management
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and dependability