The TVC Kids Ministry Assistant reports to the Next Gen Ministry Director. This is a full-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.
The TVC Kids Ministry Assistant is an integral part of the programmatic efforts to serve and lead children ages birth–5th grade, their families, and the volunteers who work with them.
- Ensure curriculum is prepared and placed in classrooms ahead of Sunday services or events
- Oversee a team of weekday volunteers
- Manage and order supplies for Little Village and Kids Village
- Prepare TVC Childcare events
- Organize a calendar for VBS and communicate throughout the year with the lead team, volunteers, and participants
- Provide a staff presence on Sundays and at other occasional events
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Children’s ministry experience preferred
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, work ethic, and dependability
- Ability to adapt to a continually evolving environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google applications