The Senior Communications Director reports to the Executive Director of Administration. This is a full-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.
The Senior Communications Director supports The Village Church by leading the Communications team and developing, implementing, and maintaining the church’s digital strategy to effectively communicate across all platforms for the ministries of the church.
- Provide vision, leadership, and guidance to the Communications department
- Develop The Village Church’s comprehensive communication strategy
- Initiate and lead digital projects
- Evaluate current digital platforms
- Establish online presence and engagement strategy
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- 5+ years of related experience
- Expert knowledge of social media trends
- Expert knowledge in online presence strategies
- Expert knowledge of interactive media and other digital delivery tools
- Advanced to expert knowledge in user experience
- Advanced experience in team management and people development
- Advanced proficiency in Google Suite