The Production Manager reports to the Production Director.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Production Manager is responsible for overseeing production at the Flower Mound campus. This is a full-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Ensure production of services and events is executed smoothly
- Recruit, train, schedule and lead a team of volunteers to provide support to all venues
- Conceptualize and implement stage designs
- Install and maintain video equipment churchwide
- Edit video for sermons and events
- Troubleshoot and repair video systems
- Instruct interns during video/lighting courses
- Collaborate with church staff on events/projects
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- 2–5 years experience in live event production
- Experience with video switchers (Ross preferred) and lighting consoles (Jands preferred)
- Proficient in Google Apps
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated learner, quick to research and implement
- Experience in audio a plus