The Live Video Manager reports to the Production Director.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.
This position is responsible for executing a creative, strategic vision for live video production at The Village Church and collaborating with departments to deliver unique and high-quality resources, while also recruiting, developing, and caring for video volunteers. This is a full-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Partner with staff to ensure services and events are executed smoothly
- Recruit, train, schedule, and lead a team of volunteers to provide support to all venues
- Conceptualize and implement stage designs
- Install and maintain video equipment
- Edit and organize video for sermons and events
- Troubleshoot and repair video systems
- Instruct video courses for volunteers
- Collaborate with Production and other staff on execution of churchwide events and resources
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- 2–5 years experience in live video production
- Experience in lighting for video
- Experience with video switchers (Ross preferred)
- Passionate about Live Video Production
- Proficient in Google Apps
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated learner, quick to research and implement
- Experience in audio is a bonus