If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.
Kid Keepers provides child care that is gospel-centered, safe and secure for families during events at The Village Church (apart from weekend worship services). These events include Elder-Led Prayer, Recovery Groups, TVC Institute classes, etc. This is an hourly position at the Southlake campus.
- Care for children (birth – 10 years old)
- Partner in making disciples in the classrooms
- Follow Preschool policies and protocols for safety, security and care of the children
- Clean and care for spaces after each event
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be a believer in Jesus Christ and can affirm the Statement of Basic Belief of The Village Church
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must have experience working with children
- Must have a desire to proclaim the good news of the kingdom to the next generation