The Graphic Designer/Digital Strategist reports to the Resources Director. This is a full-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.
This Graphic Designer/Digital Strategist is responsible for overseeing and maintaining the branding and design elements of TVC Resources, The Village Church app, and TVC social media accounts. We’re looking for a well-rounded creative who can design, write, and strategize.
- Create effective design solutions for various print and digital resources including social platforms, studies/curriculum, podcasts, and video projects
- Collaborate on promotional strategies and resource planning
- Promote resources through social media and manage social platforms
- Manage content and graphics for tvcresources.net and The Village Church app
- Work with vendors, partners, and services to produce functional, attractive resources
- Oversees design and content for monthly TVC Resources newsletter
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- 2–4 years professional graphic design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Design, or related field
- A compelling portfolio of work, showcasing both digital and print experience
- Advanced knowledge of branding and communication strategies
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with social media trends and strategies
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Working knowledge of basic copywriting
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven