The Executive Assistant reports to the Executive Director, Institute and Executive Director, Next Gen and Resources. This is a full-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.
The Executive Assistant provides administrative support by anticipating the needs of the Executive Directors and works proactively to allow them to focus on their key objectives. The Executive Assistant also manages programmatic needs for TVCI.
- Provide support to the Executive Director, Institute and Executive Director, Next Gen and Resources by handling calendars, email, expense reports, invoices, budgets, etc.
- Manage meetings through agendas, minutes, and task delegation
- Receive, delegate, and answer outside contact
- Oversee administration of TVCI learning environments and interdepartmental needs, including reordering of supplies for TVCI
- Onboard new TVCI staff
- Send out TVCI communication on behalf of the Executive Director
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- 2–3 years of administrative experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and dependability
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, continually evolving environment
- Ability to execute, think proactively, and manage detail
- Proficient in Google apps, Word, Excel, and Trello
- Working knowledge of RockRMS, Concur, and ServiceU a plus