The Executive Assistant reports to the Campus Pastors and the Spiritual Formation Pastor. This is a part-time position located at the Southlake campus.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for the day-to-day administrative planning of the Southlake campus and supports the Campus and Spiritual Formation Pastors in their administrative tasks.
- Supervise the efficiency, accuracy and productivity of staff responsible for Assist the Campus Pastors and the Spiritual Formation Pastor with scheduling appointments, managing emails, submitting expense reports, etc.
- Plan and assist with staff meetings
- Oversee the preparation, execution, and follow-up of quarterly campus events
- Onboard new staff, deacons, and elders
- Process invoices
- Oversee a building aesthetic team of volunteers
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- 2–3 years administrative experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and dependability
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, continually evolving environment
- Proficient in Google apps
- Working knowledge of Concur a plus