The Executive Assistant reports to the Campus Pastor.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for the day-to-day administrative planning of the Dallas Northway campus and supports campus leadership in their administrative tasks. This is a full-time position located at the Dallas Northway campus.
- Provide administrative support to campus leadership, including managing daily operations, scheduling appointments, managing email, submitting expense reports, etc.
- Plan and assist with staff meetings
- Administer database and other technological platforms
- Support ongoing operational needs
- Oversee preparation, execution and follow-up of quarterly campus events
- Onboard new staff, deacons and elders
- Process invoices
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- 2–3 years administrative experience
- Organizationally and administratively savvy
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and dependability
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, continually evolving environment
- Proficient in Google apps
- Working knowledge of Concur a plus