The Care Ministry Assistant reports to the Senior Director of Care. This is a part-time position (28 hours/week) located in Flower Mound, Texas.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.
The Care Ministry Assistant is responsible for meeting the administrative needs of the Care Ministry.
- Provide administrative support and coordination for Care Ministry events
- Create and oversee ways to track data for the Care Ministry
- Provide administrative support for the Senior Director of Care
- Help support and coordinate multiple care needs between departments as needed
- Receive requests for care from members and regular attendees
- Assist in maintaining Care Ministry policies
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Agree with The Village Church’s Care Philosophy
- 2–5 years of administrative experience
- 1–3 years of professional experience in a pastoral care or counseling environment
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and dependability
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Emotionally steady and resilient
- Ability to learn technology quickly and effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google applications, and Trello
- Knowledge of Concur