The Associate Video Producer reports to the Video Producer. This is a full-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.
The Associate Video Producer is a detail oriented, self-starting individual who has the ability to produce various styles of video from concept to delivery, carries out weekly media duties, assists in photography, manages and develops volunteers, and maintains the studio and equipment.
- Creates testimonial, promotional, and documentary-style videos from concept to delivery
- Oversees video content on various online platforms
- Manages and develops video and photography volunteers
- Oversees videography and photography of churchwide events and ministries
- Maintains video studio and equipment
- Assists the Communications and Resources teams on creative projects
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Minimum of 3–4 years of professional experience writing, directing, filming, editing, and animating
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient with Google Apps (Drive, Docs, and Sheets)
- Proficient in photography
- Detail oriented
- Collaborative problem solver
- Good time management
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and dependability