The Associate Preschool Minister reports to the Elementary Minister. This is a full-time position located at the Plano Campus.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Associate Preschool Minister is responsible for ministering to preschoolers by teaching theologically accurate and developmentally appropriate curriculum, partnering with families to build a gospel-centered foundation for life and creating a safe environment with Preschool Ministry leaders.
- Serve, counsel and partner with preschool children and their families
- Assist with and provide creative direction for preschool curriculum and resources
- Assist with execution of the Preschool Ministry during weekend services, including teaching responsibilities, ministerial presence and logistics
- Interview, train and equip new volunteers and Kid Keepers
- Provide encouragement, feedback and training for current volunteers and Kid Keepers
- Manage event calendar and scheduling of Kid Keepers
- Assist with managing Preschool Ministry budget
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Bachelor’s degree required
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and dependability
- Ability to communicate effectively and think strategically
- Ability to adapt to a continually evolving environment
- Proficient in Google applications
- Knowledge of leading, teaching and vision-casting for preschool-aged children