The Associate Middle School Minister reports to the Middle School Minister. This is a full-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.
The Associate Middle School Minister is an integral part of the programmatic and ministerial efforts to serve and lead middle schoolers, their families, and the volunteers who work with them.
- Assist the Middle School Minister with the overall vision and direction of the Middle School Ministry
- Recruit, equip, and minister to the needs of volunteers in the Middle School Ministry
- Foster a culture of family discipleship by partnering with parents of middle schoolers
- Develop scope and sequence for curriculum alongside Middle School staff
- Provide general ministerial presence and development as a TVC staff member
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Student ministry experience preferred
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, work ethic, and dependability
- Ability to adapt to a continually evolving environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google applications