The Associate Family Minister reports to the Family Ministry Director. This is a full-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.
The Associate Family Minister supports the Family Ministry in organizing, planning, and implementing the overall Family Ministry strategy. The position is responsible for leader recruitment, administrative planning, and coordinating events related to family discipleship, young adults, men, women, married couples, and senior adults.
- Coordinate and execute events for young adults, men, women, married couples, and senior adults
- Recruit and train Family Ministry volunteers
- Assist with Family Ministry curriculum development and production
- Teach within various Family Ministry environments
- Provide ministerial presence at weekend services and other TVC events
- Monitor and manage connection requests and inquiries from Family Ministry participants
- Monitor the Family Ministry budget and manage expense reimbursement for ministry events
- Provide administrative support for the Family Ministry
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Seminary degree preferred
- Previous professional administrative experience
- Previous paid ministry experience
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and dependability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google applications
- Ability to communicate clearly in verbal and written form
- Ability to adapt to a continually evolving environment
- Ability to multitask
- Self-starter and team-player