The Worship Intern reports to the Worship Minister.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter, as well as at the end of the application form.
The Worship Intern assists in shepherding and caring for the church through worship and music, as well as leading worship for specific ministries. This is a part-time position located primarily at the Dallas campus.
- Aid in developing and casting vision for Worship Ministry
- Recruit, equip and encourage volunteers in Worship Ministry
- Research new worship songs and training videos
- Lead worship in various ministries
- Help maintain all instruments and gear
- Other tasks as determined by the Worship minister
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- High school diploma required
- Comprehensive understanding of the gospel
- Ability to lead a team
- Proficient in playing an instrument
- Musically and vocally trained
- Experience leading worship in some capacity
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Gmail, Drive and Calendar)