The Web Content Intern reports to the Assimilation Manager.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Web Content Intern creates and updates content on our web properties. This can include event registrations, new pages and data cleanup within our Church Management System. This is a part-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Create and maintain event registration forms and supporting content
- Update and correct data associated with TVC profiles
- Upload media content (sermons, podcasts, etc.) to our various web properties
- Create reports with our Church Management System to support ministry needs
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- High school diploma required
- High attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in written and verbal communication