The Production Intern reports to the Production Director. This is a part-time position located primarily at the Flower Mound campus.
The Production Intern helps oversee production for ministry events by providing an intentional and distraction-free experience.
- Work with Production staff and volunteers to coordinate events
- Assist in repairs and weekly maintenance
- Communicate with Production and campus staff regularly
- Utilize Planning Center Online for volunteer recruitment and training
- Other tasks as determined by Production staff
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Eagerness to learn and work
- Basic knowledge of production equipment
- Basic proficiency in written communication
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Proficiency in Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, and Calendar)