The Production Intern reports to the Production Manager.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Production Intern will help oversee production for ministry events to provide a smooth and distraction-free experience. This is a part-time position located primarily at the Dallas Northway campus.
- Work with Production staff and volunteers to coordinate events
- Assist in repairs and weekly maintenance
- Complete the Production Intern Syllabus course
- Communicate with campus/Production staff regularly
- Utilize Planning Center Online for volunteer training/recruitment
- Other tasks as determined by the Production Manager
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Basic knowledge of production equipment
- Basic proficiency in written communication
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Ability to drive to other campuses semi-regularly
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Gmail, Drive and Calendar)