The Operations Intern reports to the Operations Associate.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Operations Intern supports the Operations Department by coordinating a diverse array of projects and tasks related to the general operations of the church, including legal issues, risk mitigation and intellectual property. This is a part-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Assist in the implementation of the intellectual property policy of the church, including its outworking in the church’s music publishing, trade books and curricula
- Provide project support for Operations Department
- Assist in churchwide event coordination when needed
- Research laws, regulations, agreements and best practices as they pertain to projects and proposals in the Operations Department
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- High school diploma required
- Pre-law or law student preferred
- Strong desire to work in church operations and administration
- Teachable and eager to learn
- Strategic thinker/problem solver
- Proficient with Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides)