The Missions Intern reports to the Lead Groups Minister.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Missions Intern supports the Groups/Mobilization team through administrative tasks, personal character development and pastoral development. This is a part-time position located at the Dallas Northway campus.
- Complete personal development plan
- Participate in weekly assignments and shadowing with pastors/ministers
- Collaborate with the Groups/Mobilization team in equipping members toward service and multiplication
- Assist in planning and execution of short-term mission trips and mobilization gatherings/events/classes
- Other tasks as determined by the Lead Groups Minister
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- High school diploma required
- Pursuing theological education
- Comprehensive understanding of the gospel
- Competent to minister to the body of Christ
- Basic proficiency in written communication
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Gmail, Drive and Calendar)