The Institute Intern reports to the Director of the Institute. This is a part-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
The Institute Intern implements and organizes details related to various Institute environments such as classes, forums, the Training Program, and the Pastoral Residency.
- Track and organize information related to various Institute environments
- Assist with the production of Institute materials and curriculum
- Help with churchwide communication initiatives related to the Institute
- Other tasks as determined by the Director of the Institute
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Some theological education and/or ministry experience preferred
- Humble and teachable attitude
- Servant-hearted ministry experience
- Experience in public speaking
- Ability to edit for grammar and theological content
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, and Calendar)