The High School Intern reports to the High School Minister.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The High School Intern assists the High School staff in making disciples of students through developing relationships, teaching them God’s Word and equipping volunteer leaders. This is a part-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Provide logistical and administrative support within High School Ministry
- Recruit, develop and disciple students within High School Ministry
- Support events (weekend retreats, summer camp and missions) by attending and helping lead in a variety of capacities (small group leading, logistics and organization)
- Other tasks as determined by the High School minister
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- High school diploma required
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of the gospel
- Desire to pursue or explore vocational student ministry
- Ability to function as an active member of a large team
- Strong work ethic
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Gmail, Drive and Calendar)