The Groups Intern reports to the Groups Pastor. This is a part-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
The Groups Intern is focused on supporting the Groups team through collaboration, personal character development, ministerial development, and administration.
- Assist in day-to-day ministry (hospital visits, meetings, etc.), GroupConnect, weekend service shifts, and response times
- Participate in group leader interviews/visits with Groups Ministers and meetings with church members or attendees (as appropriate and directed by Groups Pastor)
- Assist Groups team with administration and execution of Groups discipleship
- Collaborate regularly with Groups Coordinator on assignments and deliverables
- Other tasks and projects as determined by the Groups Pastor
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- High school diploma required
- Pursuing theological education
- Comprehensive understanding of the gospel
- Competent to minister to the body of Christ
- Basic proficiency in written communication
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, and Calendar)