The Groups Intern reports to the Associate Spiritual Formation Pastor.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Groups Intern supports the Groups team through administrative tasks, personal character development and pastoral development. This is a part-time position located at the Dallas Northway campus.
- Complete personal development plan
- Participate in weekly assignments and shadowing with pastors/ministers
- Execute projects as determined by direct supervisor
- Other tasks as determined by the Associate Spiritual Formation Pastor
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- High school diploma required
- Pursuing theological education
- Comprehensive understanding of the gospel
- Competent to minister to the body of Christ
- Basic proficiency in written communication
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Gmail, Drive and Calendar)