The Copywriting Intern reports to the Communications Coordinator.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form, along with writing samples.
The Copywriting Intern assists with the writing and editing of promotional and event content, including print pieces, web descriptions and social media. This is a part-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Write and edit event and promotional content for ministries, newsletters, emails, curriculum and stories, including social media
- Plan, schedule and manage projects
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications or journalism preferred
- Pursuing theological education preferred
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Conscientious and high attention to detail