The Connections Intern reports to the Assimilation Minister. This is a part-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
The Connections Intern assists in administrative tasks while being equipped for vocational ministry.
- Assist with strategic planning, administration, and organization
- Shepherd teams of volunteers for Connections Ministry
- Participate in weekly theological/ministry training
- Assist with the assimilation of guests into the church
- Other tasks as determined by the Assimilation Minister
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of the gospel
- Teachable and self motivated with a bias toward action
- Enjoys working with people
- Proficient in written and oral communication
- Organized with a personable and professional demeanor