The Connections intern reports to the Connections Minister.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Connections Intern assists in administrative tasks and equipping for pastoral ministry. This is a part-time position located at the Dallas Northway campus.
- Assist with strategic planning, administration and organization
- Shepherd teams of volunteers for Connections Ministry
- Assist with assimilation of guests into the church
- Participate in weekly theological/ministry training
- Other tasks as determined by the Connections Minister
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Pursuing theological education
- Comprehensive understanding of the gospel
- Teachable and self-motivated with a bias toward action
- Enjoys working with people
- Proficient in written and oral communication
- Organized with a personable and professional demeanor