Executive Assistant - TVC Institute (Central)
The executive assistant reports to The Village Church Institute (TVCI) pastor.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The executive assistant supports the Institute pastor in administrative tasks and projects. This is a full-time position and is located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Assist the Institute pastor with scheduling appointments, managing emails, submitting expense reports, etc.
- Plan for and assist with weekly/monthly meetings
- Receive, delegate and answer emails from outside of the church
- Review monthly budget
- Process invoices
- Onboard new Institute staff
- Send out TVCI communication on behalf of the Institute pastor
- Handle all reorders of supplies for the department
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and dependability
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, continually evolving environment
- Proficient in Google apps, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of Fellowship One, Concur and ServiceU a plus