Women’s Groups Minister (Southlake)
The women’s Groups minister reports to the campus pastor.
Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The women’s Groups minister identifies, equips, leads and gives counsel to Home Group leaders, Recovery Group leaders and the members of their groups. This is a full-time position located at the Southlake campus.
- Empower Home Group attendees to become disciples who make disciples.
- Equip existing Home Group and Recovery Group coaches and leaders for the work of ministry.
- Recruit and train new leaders and coaches.
- Lead Group leaders in modeling Christ, care and counsel through Groups Ministry.
- Mobilize groups toward gospel-centered service and multiplication.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of ministerial leadership experience preferred
- Deep knowledge of and training in biblical theology
- Understanding of church theology, philosophy and practice of ministry
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, etc.)
- Able to organize leaders and volunteers
- Proficient in administrative systems (e.g. F1, Google Drive, etc.)
- Able to make decisions, problem solve, manage conflict and work well on a team
- Self-starter, flexible and adaptable
- Demonstrate good time management