Women’s Groups Minister (Dallas Northway)
The women’s Groups minister will report to the Groups pastor.
Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
Groups ministers support the ministries of The Village Church by identifying, equipping, leading and giving counsel to Home Group leaders and the members of their groups. This is a full-time position, located at the Dallas Northway campus.
- Empower Home Group attendees to become disciples who make disciples
- Equip existing Home Group coaches and leaders for the work of ministry
- Recruit and train new leaders and coaches
- Lead group leaders in modeling Christ, care and counsel through Groups ministry
- Mobilize groups toward gospel-centered service and gospel-centered multiplication
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of ministerial leadership experience
- Deep knowledge of and training in biblical theology
- Understanding of church theology, philosophy and practice of ministry
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, etc.)
- Able to organize leaders and volunteers
- Proficient in administrative systems (e.g. F1, Google Drive, etc.)
- Able to make decisions, problem solve, manage conflict and work well on a team
- Self-starter, flexible and adaptable
- Demonstrate good time management