Women's Associate Minister - TVC Institute (Central)
The associate minister reports to The Village Church Institute (TVCI) minister.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The associate minister supports the ministry of The Village Church Institute by writing curriculum, teaching classes and in the Training Program, and other day-to-day activities related to TVCI. This is a full-time position primarily located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Teach in various TVCI environments
- Write curriculum and resources for TVCI environments
- Help with administrative tasks related to the Training Program
- Oversee cohort experience and cohort leaders in the Training Program
- Coordinate and execute TVCI environments (forums, classes, Training Program and Residency)
- Assist in strategic projects and planning for TVCI
- Ensure that forums, classes and other Institute events are executed with excellence
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- 3-5+ years of ministry experience
- MDiv or equivalent (PhD completed or in process is preferred)
- A proven ability to teach to large groups of people
- A history of proven discipleship relationships
- Aptitude and familiarity with digital organizational tools (Google Apps: Drive, Gmail, etc.)