Training Program Director (Central)
The Training Program director reports to the pastor of The Village Church Institute.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The objective of the Training Program director is to support the ministry of The Village Church Institute by writing curriculum, teaching classes, teaching in the Training Program, relational engagement with students and leaders in TVCI environments and other day-to-day activities related to TVCI. This is a full-time position and is located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Teach in various TVCI environments (mostly Training Program)
- Write curriculum and resources for TVCI environments
- Help oversee and administer the learning experience in the Training Program
- Oversee cohort experience and cohort leaders in the Training Program
- Oversee centralized development for interns (events, relational engagement, etc.)
- Contribute to the Residency Program
- Contribute in meaningful ways to The Village Church Resources
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- 3-5+ years of ministry experience
- MDiv or equivalent (PhD completed or in process is preferred)
- Proven ability to teach to large groups of people
- History of proven discipleship relationships
- Effective communication (written, verbal, etc.)
- Aptitude and familiarity with digital organizational tools (Google Apps: Drive, Gmail, etc.)