Students Intern (Dallas Northway)
The Students intern reports to the Students minister.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Students intern assists the Students minister through partnering with parents to make disciples of middle school and high school students. This will occur through various tasks, programming and leadership within the Student Ministry, under the direction of the Students minister. This is a part-time position located at the Dallas Northway campus.
- Provide logistical and administrative support within Student Ministry
- Recruit, develop and disciple students within Student Ministry
- Support events (weekend retreats, summer camp and missions) by attending and helping lead in a variety of capacities (small group leading, logistics and organization)
- Other tasks as determined by the Students minister
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Comprehensive understanding of the gospel
- Desire to pursue or explore vocational student ministry
- Ability to function as an active member on a large team of staff
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Gmail, Drive and Calendar)
- High school diploma required
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong work ethic